Some important stock exchanges and their Index-
(1) NSE(National Stock Exchange): Nifty-50 , It is the largest stock exchange consists of 50 Companies in India.
(2) BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange): SENSEX(Sensitive Index), It is oldest stock exchange consists of 30 companies in Asia located at Dalal Street in Mumbai
(3) NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation System): NASDAQ-100, It is the first electronic stock market in the world located in New York.
(4) NYSE(New York Stock exchange): Dow Jones, It is world's first and largest stock market.
(5) LSE (London Stock exchange): FTSE-100 (financial times and London stock exchange).
(6) Shanghai Stock exchange: composite index of China.
(7) SGX(Singapore Exchange): STI(straits times Index).
(8) Tokyo Stock Exchange:Nikkei-225, Japan
(9) Hong Kong Stock Exchange: Hang Deng .
(10) Korea Stock Exchange: Kospi, South Korea-seoul.
(11) German Stock Exchange: DAX(Deutsche Aktein Index).
(12) Shenzen Stock Exchange: composite index of China.
(13) France Stock Exchange: CAC-40 (Citation Assisteen Continuous).